HAL 9000 AE-35 Card Set / Master Replicas Group Golden Ticket Contest/Rules
"… I’ve just picked up a fault in the AE-35 unit. It’s going to go one hundred percent failure within seventy-two hours…"
In the 1968 film 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, with those calmly spoken yet ominous words, the HAL 9000 computer sets into motion catastrophic events: a series of brutal murders that ultimately lead to an unforgettable, kaleidoscopic trip “Beyond The Infinite.”
MASTER REPLICAS GROUP is proud to offer, for the first time anywhere on planet Earth, a set of officially-licensed HAL 9000 AE-35 data cards.
This data card appears in the film when astronaut Dave Bowman asks HAL to provide the hard copy on the predicted fault in the AE-35 antenna-pointing unit.
Your set of five cards comes in a beautiful, lithographed collector’s tin, officially licensed by Warner Bros.
Each HAL 9000 AE-35 Card Set is meticulously manufactured using a precision-machined, custom steel die to replicate the 1960s-era computer programming card used for the original prop. Each card measures approximately 3 by 5 inches, and is professionally printed on film-accurate heavy cardstock.
The HAL 9000 COLLECTORS TIN with AE-35 Card Set is offered in a limited-edition of only 2,500. The sets are individually numbered and will be available for purchase on masterreplicasgroup.com, the Master Replicas Group eBay Store, various retailers, and Etsy. Once they sell out, NO more will ever be produced!
The HAL 9000 COLLECTORS TIN with AE-35 Card Set retails for $21.95 and is in-stock and shipping NOW!
And just when you think this offer couldn’t possibly get any better -- IT DOES!
We will be inserting a limited number of “mini-HAL” 16GB USB flash drives into random, sealed tins. So, in addition to your AE-35 card set, you could also be receiving a free sixth-scale HAL 9000 flash drive worth $30! Fifty lucky customers will win one of these flash drives as a special surprise bonus and a “thank you” for supporting Master Replicas Group!
ORDER YOUR HAL 9000 COLLECTORS' COLLECTORS TIN WITH AE-35 CARD SET HERE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
BUT WAIT! THERE’S EVEN MORE!
We’re also offering five lucky Space Odyssey fans chances to win great prizes!
THE MASTER REPLICAS GROUP GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST!
FIND A TICKET – WIN ONE OF FIVE GREAT PRIZES!
Somewhere inside the extremely-limited edition of 2,500 tins, we’ve placed GOLDEN TICKETS. With every purchase of a HAL 9000 COLLECTORS TIN with AE-35 Card Set, you have a chance to find a GOLDEN TICKET waiting for you inside.
So if you’re lucky enough to find one of the Golden Tickets inside your HAL 9000 AE-35 Collectors Tin (or by entering on the MRG website) what do you win?
THE GRAND PRIZE!
An all-expense paid trip for two to Warner Brothers Studios in Los Angeles, California. This includes airfare, meals, a private, guided tour of the WB studio lot, including all of the film and TV prop museums on the WB property. (The projected date for this trip will be between Feb 20th and March 20th, 2020. Subject to final confirmation.)
HAL 9000 COMMAND CONSOLE!
Your own interactive replica of the HAL 9000 computer valued at $1000!
A HAL 9000 blue tooth speaker and mini-HAL limited edition 32Gb flashdrive AP combo. Valued at $600!
$400 shopping spree at the MRG website!
$250 shopping spree at the MRG website
We’ll announce the names of the five lucky winners on YouTube. NO purchase necessary to win. You can also enter on the masterreplicasgroup.com website. If your name is chosen at random, you will be sent one selected golden ticket and one prize that has not been awarded prior to that time. Please see website for entry details. Winners will be chosen at random. All prizes will be awarded on or before March 20th, 2020.
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents.
- Employees of Master Replicas Group, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter at the time of entry.
How to Enter
- To enter, log onto www.masterreplicasgroup.com. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- The contest starts on February 8th, 2019 and all website entries must be received by Master Replicas Group by 12 p.m. EST on December 31st, 2019. Master Replicas Group is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunctions.
- Five (5) winners will be selected. Winners will be chosen based on either receiving a golden ticket in their AE-35 card set or by being randomly chosen from all of the website entries submitted by December 31st, 2019.
- The winner of the website entry ticket will be notified either by email or phone after the contest has ended. If you received a golden ticket, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the contest deadline of December 31, 2019.) Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, e-mail, and telephone number to Master Replicas Group at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Master Replicas Group If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Master Replicas Group reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If the website entry winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days or if the golden ticket winners have not contacted us within fourteen (14) days after the contest has ended, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Master Replicas Group. Master Replicas Group has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Master Replicas Group is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. 8. Master Replicas Group is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Master Replicas Group has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- In the case of the trip to LA, Master Replicas Group will choose the air carrier to be used. Winner will be notified at least 60 days in advance of the trip time, air carrier, and all other logistics. Master Replicas Group cannot be held responsible for any flight delays, cancellations, etc.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available at www.masterreplicasgroup.com
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Master Replicas Group at 313 Big Rd, PO Box 213, Zieglerville, PA 19492 by March 31, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Master Replicas Group accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Master Replicas Group cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Master Replicas Group is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
- Master Replicas Group reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Master Replicas Group, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.